Are you ready to read
weekly quality articles
on deconstructing life, business and relationships?
Oh! Then I have a newsletter for you - The Dconstrct Digest!
Every Sunday, you’ll get 5 piece of top content from around the world that I consider as good reads. Disclosure: I generally hate list posts (e.g. Buzzfeed, 9gag) and like thoroughly researched long content. I read about 150 articles in various topic every week. Hence, you are looking at the top 3% of all articles I have read for the week.
Other reasons why you should consider subscribing to the newsletter:
- You will also get my latest articles from the current week linked in the newsletter - So, you'll never have keep visiting this site to check if new content have been published.
- Get my book summaries straight in your inbox, so you never have to check the site again for updates.
- The email comes from my personal email address and I respond to each and every email reply from you or fellow readers.
- Although it’s free, my goal behind my content is to be the secret weapon for anyone looking to read to improve themselves.
- Subscribers are generally 32% smarter than those who are not (legend has it that they are also 53% hotter).
Still not convinced?
Check out the past newsletters here:
- Dconstrct Digest (Week 29, 2017)
- Dconstrct Digest #2 : What it’s like to be a woman at a tech event? and why female founders receive 5x less funding? and more.